Resource Partner Information
Northwest Ohio Human Resource Association (NOHRA), representing 400 Human Resource Professionals throughout Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan is excited to provide sponsorship opportunities to the many wonderful Human Resource related Resource Partners in our area. Listed below is a menu of sponsorships available for the membership year.
KEY RESOURCE PARTNER
A Key Sponsor is a year-long partnership between your business and NOHRA. By providing your on-going support of our organization, we offer to you excellent business exposure throughout the year. Key Sponsors will be given first priority on available ad space for the membership directory and website. As a Key Sponsor you will receive:
- Acknowledgement in each edition of NOHRA's newsletter as a key sponsor
- Acknowledgement as the dessert sponsor at general meeting you are sponsoring
- Acknowledgement as General Meeting Sponsor during 1 business meeting . This includes recognition in the meeting announcement sent to all members, recognition at the meeting and opportunity to distribute materials about your business at your sponsored meeting.
GENERAL MEETING PARTNER (up to 2 per meeting)
A General Meeting Sponsor is a one time commitment between your business and NOHRA. As a General Meeting Sponsor you will receive:
- Recognition as Meeting Sponsor in the general meeting announcement distributed to all members
- Acknowledgment as Sponsor at meeting during general announcements (30 second commercial)
- The ability to distribute materials to members during the meeting by placing information at the individual tables as well as set up a vendor table during the meeting
In addition General Meeting Sponsors provide two (2) raffle items for the student scholarship program at a minimum value of $25.00 per item. During each meeting, raffle tickets are sold to attending members for a chance to win the raffle prizes. All money raised goes towards our student scholarship program, which provides scholarship money to local students majoring in Human Resources