- Online directory of current members, searchable by name or company.
- News updated form SHRM with up-to-date HR information.
- Online HR job listings and resume posting opportunities
- HRCI Certification study group for PHR or SPHR exam; our study group continuously beats the national pass rates.
- Updated legal information including recent court decisions, OFCCP rulings and more available on our website.
- Discounted rate for the annual Toledo Human Resource Associations’ Conference (THRAC)
- Discounted rates for the annual Diversity Symposium that explores innovative ways to add diversity to your workplace.
- General membership meetings, January - December, on timely HR topics with discounted pricing available to members.
- Networking events and socials geared towards getting to know your fellow NOHRA members. Discounted pricing is available for members.
NOHRA 2017 MEMBERSHIP CAMPAIGN IS NOW UNDERWAY
NOHRA is pleased to announce that the 2017 Membership campaign is now underway. As a SHRM affiliated chapter, we feel it is important to support the SHRM affiliation. Thus, if you renew by January 31, 2017 and designate NOHRA as your local Chapter (Chapter #0160), you can renew your NOHRA membership for FREE!! You heard correctly - your dues will be waived!
We hope that by saving you money on NOHRA dues that you will put that savings towards your SHRM membership dues. Here’s a full layout of the new NOHRA dues structure:
|Member Category||By 1/31/17||After 1/31/17|
Current SHRM Members*
*Must designate NOHRA as the member’s local chapter (Chapter #0160)
Important Note: If you do not renew your membership with NOHRA by January 31, 2017, your membership will end and you will need to “Join” again. So hurry now and take advantage of this fantastic savings! Looking forward to a great new year!
Are you ready to join? Click here for NOHRA membership options.