Senior Benefits Analyst
Job Listing Details
LafargeHolcim Human Resources opportunity for a Senior Benefits Analyst to work in the Dundee MI office. The Senior Benefits Analyst provides day-to-day consultation, analysis, and support on the U.S. Health and Welfare benefits strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Monitors competitiveness of current benefit plans and programs, and periodically conducts in-depth analyses and benchmarking studies.
- Develops communication material regarding benefit plans, programs, and policies.
- Manages the overall administration of Health and Welfare benefit plans, programs and policies, ensuring that processes are documented, communicated, and consistently and fairly implemented.
- Oversees annual Open Enrollment process, including communication and system changes.
- Works with HR, Payroll, and benefit vendors to ensure that required systems and processes are in place and are functioning as intended.
- Keeps apprised of U.S. legislative and regulatory changes (e.g., ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, and Health Care Reform) that impact plan design and features, vendors, and operations. Documents plan administration guidelines consistent with legal requirements and sound business practices.
- Mitigates financial and compliance risk and is responsible for all compliance-related benefit issues, including financial audits, government filings, and employee notifications.
- Monitors existing benefit plans, programs, and policies with respect to cost, efficiency and level of employee satisfaction.
- Prepares budget and cost projections for benefit plans. Monitors and analyzes actual costs and
- Provides analyses and guidance on benefit matters to HR colleagues, Finance, Payroll, and ABS H2R.
- Provides input regarding benefit issues related to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Other duties as assigned.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
- Work with all HR team members to assess needs, identify, evaluate, and implement solutions.
- Work with vendor account representatives and technical experts to clarify requirements.
- Work with HR North America shared service center.
Education: Bachelor's degree or 10 years of equivalent experience in health & welfare benefits roles
Field of Study Preferred: Human Resources, Finance, or other related area of study
Required Work Experience: At least 5 years of experience in Benefits and/or Human Resources field or relevant experience.
Required Computer and Software Skills: Extremely proficient in Microsoft office suite, Google Suite, or other data and analytics platforms.
Travel Requirements: Up to 10% travel
Additional Requirements: Ability to manage multiple priorities and successfully meet tight deadlines; coordinate across levels and workstreams; excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail; and ability to think strategically and act tactically.
Use this link to apply online: