|Company:||Betco||Location:||Bowling Green, OH|
Job Listing Details
SUMMARY: Responsible for benefits and FMLA, employee relations, recruitment and onboarding. Recommends and develops policies and implements approved programs and policies in accordance with company HR policies and governmental laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Recruitment activities for both exempt and non-exempt team member including advertising, screening, background checks, physical and drug screening. Interview and provide feedback to hiring manager.
- New hire onboarding including communication internally with team members, providing and obtaining necessary paperwork.
- Responsible for weekly review of time and attendance, disciplinary action and payroll changes.
- Responsible for benefits administration including communication of benefits and claim resolution. Provide guidance to team members on a secondary basis for team member questions regarding benefit eligibility and coverage. Meet with team members for benefit enrollment providing and obtaining necessary paperwork.
- Participate in meetings as necessary. Attend daily Production meeting within the manufacturing organization. Respond to questions and resolve any issues within these meetings.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information as needed and requested by managers via HRIS system.
- Responsible for termination process for team members to include notification internally; exit interview and appropriate documentation necessary to terminate them from the internal and external systems.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal and professional networks.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Business Administration preferred. Minimum of 5-8 years work experience in Human Resources in a manufacturing environment.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Strong interpersonal Skills
Strong Organizational Skills
High Integrity, Trust and Strong Confidentiality
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com