Benefits and Compensation Manager.
|Company:||Wood County Hospital||Location:||Bowling Green|
Job Listing Details
Wood County Hospital is now accepting applications for a Benefits and Compensation Manager. The Benefits and Compensation Manager will administer the benefit and compensation function for the corporation in compliance with federal regulations, state regulations and company policy.
- Administers all benefit and retirement programs including health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, vacation, workers compensation and other benefits including enrollments, terminations and annual notices. Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper deductions.
- Processes monthly billing for insurance for all groups. Review billings for accuracy and coding. Resolves discrepancies with carriers and other involved parties.
- Responsible for all state and federal reporting(1094, 1095,5500, OSHA 300, etc) including the audit process.
- Responsible for compliance to summary plan documents of all benefit related products by performing quality audits.
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork including FMLA.
- Administers all compensation programs including general increases, job grades, and recommendation for base rate of employees. Ensures the compensation programs are consistently administered.
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours/week Exempt
Shift: Day Shift
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Benefits(CEBS) or Compensation certification preferred
- 5 years experience of benefits administration required. Familiarity with COBRA, ERISA, FMLA and related State and Federal regulations required.
Join our team, and you’ll have access to a cutting-edge facility with state of the art technology. You’ll also interact with some of the region's top notch healthcare professionals. You’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and advance your career.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Competitive wages
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Generous short term and long term disability plans
- Employer-matched 403(b)
- Employer sponsored cash balance pension plan
- Vacation and Holiday time
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more!
For questions please email email@example.com or text to 419-601-1956
Apply at www.woodcountyhospital.org/careers