|Company:||Aktion Associates, Inc.||Location:||Maumee, OH|
Job Listing Details
Aktion Associates, Inc. is a national ERP software Reseller in the top 10 of the VAR 100 reseller market. We have a high growth technical environment with a workforce of over 200 professionals. We have a (3) year growth initiative to build our total workforce to 300. The workforce is highly skilled and consist of application consultants, software engineers, and networking engineers located throughout the U.S.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform payroll processing for 200 employees in 38 states.
- Accurate entry and maintenance of employee data and Paid Time Off tracking.
- Bimonthly, monthly and quarterly reconciliation of taxes, including yearend reconciliations and W-2’s.
- Administration of all benefits, including enrollment, changes and termination of employees.
- Monthly invoice reconciliations and payments to vendors.
- 5500 for Employee Benefit plan
- 401K contribution submission and compliance administration (for form 5500). Including assisting with annual audit
- Administration and tracking of participation of Wellness Programs run throughout the year.
- Maintenance of internal set up of Paycor: payroll process, HR, Benefits, and reports
- Assist employees with payroll and benefits questions and issues in a timely professional manner.
- Compensation reporting to managements
- Provide other support to HR Director and CFO as needed
Education, Experience and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of wage and benefit laws.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Payroll processing and HR administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/HR preferred or Associates Degree with experience.
- Must have previous experience in processing payroll, experience with Paycor preferred.
- Analytical and business accounting experience is a plus.
- Must have high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications advanced Excel knowledge is required.
- Detailed oriented and able to multi task.
This position offers a competitive salary, quarterly performance bonuses, participation in the management annual scorecard bonus program. Aktion Associates offers a comprehensive benefits plan including an employer matching 401k plan.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact HR at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
Aktion Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit www.aktion.com for more information about Aktion Associates. A full job description can be viewed by applying online at https://www.aktion.com/company/careers/