|Company:||Rudolph Libbe Group||Location:||Walbridge, OH|
Job Listing Details
JOB TITLE: HR Generalist
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: HR Manager
LOCATION: Rudolph Libbe Group – Walbridge, Ohio
The Rudolph Libbe Group is a one-stop provider of construction and consulting services that range from site selection and financing to ongoing facility management. RLG, comprised of Rudolph Libbe Inc., GEM Inc., GEM Energy, Lehman Daman and Rudolph Libbe Properties, operates as one team. RLG is headquartered in Toledo with offices in Cleveland, Columbus and Lima, Ohio; and Plymouth, Michigan. Markets served include automotive, chemical, food processing, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, institutional, metals, power/petrochemical, refining, educational, commercial/retail, hospitality/recreation and warehouse/distribution. When our team of multi-disciplined experts get involved early, you’re set up for long-term success. We bring our skilled trades, safety-first culture and collaborative process to every project and service. When you are ready to find property, build, renovate or maintain your facility, make the Rudolph Libbe Group your first call. For additional information, visit www.RLGbuilds.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for providing generalist and administrative support to the Human Resources/Organizational Development (HR/OD) department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Conduct benefits enrollment for new associates
- Complete and maintain I-9 records for new associates. Review I-9 forms from field associates to ensure corrections are made, if necessary
- Complete verifications of employment
- Submit new associate and other required background checks
- Conduct audits of various benefits or other HR programs and recommend any corrective action
- Update HRIS database records and process documents for new hires, terminations and other status changes
- Assist HR/OD team with various research projects and/or special projects
- Assist with the recruitment and hiring processes
- Create and maintain associate personnel files
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in human resources or business, with two or more years of HR administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or HRCI Professional Human Resources (PHR) credential preferred
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
Interested candidates should apply on www.rlgbuilds.com/careers.
The Rudolph Libbe Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.