Human Resource Assistant
|Company:||IET, Inc.||Location:||Toledo, OH|
Job Listing Details
IET, Inc. is an engineering consulting firm based in Toledo, OH. This position is for part-time employment. The key goal of this position is to schedule and arrange interviews for the HR Recruiter.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Post open positions to various recruiting websites.
- Search for qualified candidates on recruiting websites.
- Contact qualified candidates and schedule interviews for the HR Recruiter.
- Receive calls and/or contact candidates to update them on the interviewing process.
- Organize and accurately maintain filling system of confidential information.
- Maintain client confidentiality of all employees and clients.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must have effective communication skills.
Applicant who is pursuing or has received a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources is preferred.
Previous experience is not required, but is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of basic office procedures.
- Able to complete some routine and non-routine tasks in an office environment.
- Able to plan and organize both familiar and new tasks.
- Able to use a problem-solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries.
- Can produce and respond to detailed written and oral communication in an office setting.
- Can use standard applications to process, obtain and combine information - Microsoft Office, Gmail and databases.
- Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Those who meet the requirements should email their resume to email@example.com.
To learn more about IET, Inc., please visit the company website - www.ieteng.com.