Human Resources Coordinator
|Company:||The University of Toledo Foundation||Location:||Toledo, OH|
Job Listing Details
The University of Toledo Foundation
Human Resources Coordinator
The University of Toledo Foundation:
The University of Toledo Foundation, an independent 501(c)3 organization, exists for the sole purpose of supporting The University of Toledo. The Foundation is the official gift-receiving and fund-management organization for the University. Our purpose is to support the University’s broad educational mission by receiving, managing, and distributing generous gifts to benefit students and enhance faculty and program efforts. The Foundation includes the Development, Alumni Relations and Special Event functions. Through its subsidiary, the UT Real Estate Corp., the Foundation also manages off campus real estate matters for the University.
The UT Foundation embraces the mission of The University of Toledo by aspiring to be a forward-thinking, philanthropic organization, providing impactful financial support and engagement opportunities for transformation throughout the University community.
The Human Resources Coordinator will serve as a member of the HR team in support of ongoing department activities and initiatives. Key areas of focus include recruiting & hiring, onboarding, benefits administration, payroll support, and ensuring the compliance of policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related discipline; equivalent combination of education & experience may be considered.
- Minimum 3 years’ HR experience.
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exemplary organization and customer service skills with demonstrated diplomacy to internal and external stakeholders.
- High standard of professionalism and work ethic.
- Applicable knowledge and understanding of state and federal laws/regulations related to employment and general HR practices.
- Payroll experience preferred.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
- Passion for the institution’s mission, traditions and long-term success. Consistently demonstrate the mission, vision and values of UTF and the University.
Our RITE Values – Respect, Integrity, Transparency & Teamwork, and Excellence.
- Outstanding communication skills. Must be able to develop interpersonal relationships with multiple constituents.
- Outstanding organizational skills that ensure timely and accurate completion of work products.
- Integrity, impeccable ethics, initiative, enthusiasm, confidentiality, and the ability to establish trust and credibility.
- Demonstrate commitment and ability to:
Provide quality customer service.
Plan, organize and remain accountable for actions.
Problem solve utilizing critical thinking skills.
Function in a confidential manner.
Collaborate with other staff.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of three professional references to UTFJobs@UToledo.edu.
The position will remain open until filled, but priority will be given to submissions received by October 19, 2018.