Human Resources Manager
|Company:||Empowered for Excellence Behavioral Health||Location:||Toledo, Ohio|
Job Listing Details
Empowered for Excellence Behavioral Health offers specialized services in the field of Substance Abuse, Mental Health and Behavioral Treatment to adults and youth within our community. Our commitment is to provide the highest quality of treatment through faith-based principles, education advocacy and service.
EFE is seeking a full time Human Resources Manager. This person will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resources including but not limited to:
- Recruiting, Onboarding, Orientation
- Worker’s Compensation
- Unemployment Benefit Administration
- Develop, recommend and implement personnel polices and procedures
- Compliance with State and Federal Laws
- Employee relations including corrective actions, investigations, and documentation
- Manage the HRIS system and confidential personnel information
- Administrator the employee benefits program including educating staff of benefits and working with the insurance broker
- Coordinate internships
- Lead the Employee Engagement Team
- Perform other duties as required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Certification as PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- 3 + years of Human Resources Experience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office; computer skills are strongly utilized in this position
- Prior experience with HRIS systems and reporting software
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellence Customer Service
This position is eligible for benefits and PTO.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.