|Company:||A-Gas||Location:||Bowling Green, OH 43402|
Job Listing Details
A-Gas is global experts in the supply and full lifecycle management of specialty chemicals and gasses, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents and carbon credit projects, around the world. A-Gas currently operates facilities on 5 continents. A-Gas has partnered with Rapid Recovery who is the nation's uncontested national refrigerant recovery leader. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Rapid Recovery operates across the U.S. from our 45 branches. Each branch provides a full suite of on-site recovery and cylinder services to the refrigeration and HVAC industries.
Working from our Bowling Green, OH office, the main duties of this role will be to support the local management team in helping to recruit and onboard new employees, act as an employee advocate, developing talent, coaching for performance, and integrating the Spot-On culture through the organization.
- Act as a coach to the management team, as well as a strong employee advocate.
- Support a progressive, diverse and inclusive environment.
- Provide robust orientation and on boarding processes for all new hires.
- Help to coordinate and document ongoing training needs.
- Manage colleges relations and rotational co-op/internship programs.
- Ensure fair and equitable application company policies to build a trustful relationship with all team members.
- Assist in answering employee benefit and 401k questions and assist employees in resolving benefit and 401k issues.
- Support the annual HR Processes including: goal setting, annual performance appraisal, pay for performance, and talent management processes.
- Assist in managing the data integrity of HR processes and systems.
- Assist in the management of internal HR communications and monthly employee meetings.
- Work with VP, HR to continually recommend and enhance internal policies and procedures.
- Engage workforce in employee engagement activities and outside
- Ensure compliance with all federal and local labor laws at the site.
- May act as a back-up for payroll and timekeeping system.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or related required.
- 3+ years experience in human resources
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications;
- Previous experience in learning and development a plus
- SHRM/PHR Certification desired
Skills and Competencies
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming
- Keeps emotions under control
- Communicates changes effectively
- Builds commitment and overcomes resistance
- Prepares and supports those affected by change
- Monitors transition and evaluates results.
Task and project
- Able to analyze problems and implement effective solutions
- Well organized with good attention to detail
Team work and communication
- Able to work well within a team and build effective relationships, internally and with external customers
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Maintains high degree of confidentiality
Self-management and motivation
- Able to use own initiative to complete a task
- Confident, enthusiastic and a team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Adapts flexibly to new challenges and circumstances
Has a style of working that fits with the SPOT ON values (Sense of Fun, Sense of Purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, Respect)