Senior Benefits Analyst
Job Listing Details
Website Job Link: https://uscareers-lafargeholcim-na.icims.com/jobs/4635/senior-benefits-analyst/job
Are you a senior analyst looking for a new and exciting challenge in a unique industry? We’re in need of a skilled HR professional to work side-by-side with the Financial Wellness Manager at our Dundee, MI office.
The Senior Benefits Analyst provides day-to-day administration and consultation pertaining to the U.S. 401(k) Defined Contribution and financial wellness benefit plans and programs, strategy and procedures. This position also provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of these plans and programs.
You will gain the following experience as you share your expertise with our organization:
• Manages the overall administration of 401(k) Defined Contribution benefit plans.
• Oversees annual 401(k) audit process.
• Partners with HR colleagues, NABS, and benefit vendors to ensure that the required systems, processes and interfaces are in place and are functioning as intended.
• Keeps apprised of U.S. legislative and regulatory changes (e.g., IRS/ERISA, DOL) which impact plan design and features, vendors, and operations.
• Documents and maintains plan administration guidelines and procedures consistent with legal requirements and sound business business practices.
• Responsible for all compliance-related benefit requirements, including ERISA audits, governmental filings, plan documentation and employee notifications.
• Prepares budget and cost projections for benefit plans. Monitors and analyzes actual costs and trends.
• Provides analyses, guidance and communication on benefit matters to HR colleagues, Finance and NABS.
• Coordinates communication material regarding 401(k) and financial wellness programs and policies.
• Monitors competitiveness of current Defined Contribution plans and financial wellness programs, and periodically conducts in-depth analyses and benchmarking studies.
• Provides support regarding benefit issues related to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
About LafargeHolcim: LafargeHolcim in the US: A Leader in the Building Materials Industry
As a world leader in the building materials industry. In the United States, LafargeHolcim companies have resources across the country, whether operating under the name Lafarge, Holcim, Aggregate Industries or Lattimore Materials, to meet your needs.
It is an exciting time to work in the building materials sector. The world is facing a process of rapid urbanization accompanied by increased pressure on strategic resources (water, raw materials, energy). As the new leader of our industry, we are seeking to recruit, develop and retain the best talent to help us meet the challenges and opportunities of the future.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree
Field of Study Preferred: Human Resources, Accounting or Finance
Required work Experience: 5 years of Benefits experience (particularly in Defined Contribution plans) an 2 years in an analytical role
Required Training/Certifications: CEBS or like certification is a plus
Required Computer and Software Skills: Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint
Travel Requirements: 10%
• Demonstrated administrative and organizational skills with high degree of thoroughness and accuracy
• Strong knowledge of HRIS systems, and database query and reporting in an ERP environment, specifically Workday and SAP
• Ability to multi-task and be process oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A high degree of customer focus, business understanding, and time management skills