Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
Job Listing Details
Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
# of Openings
The recruiter works closely with the talent team and the key stakeholders in HR and operations to define, develop and execute the talent acquisition strategy. This position is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to the business leaders. Working in collaboration with the HR team, this position delivers high quality professional candidates and advances the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the recruitment and selection process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Promotes a culture of safety and exhibits such behaviors.
- Creates a recruitment strategy, based on business needs.
- Works with HR team to assist on ‘difficult to fill’ positions and talent pipeline positions:
- Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Pre-screens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates.
- Interviews all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers.
- Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Prepares candidates for interviewing with LafargeHolcim and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief / feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Works collaboratively with the HR team on the extension of offers and the management of offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in full-cycle recruiting.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER JOBS
The recruiter reports directly to the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist. This role works on a daily basis with the Recruiting Coordinator. This role also interacts with human resource management professionals, hiring managers, senior operational leaders, external and internal job applicants, and external recruiting vendors
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree
Additional Education Preferred: Master's/Graduate Degree
Field of Study Preferred: Business, Marketing, or Human Resources
Required Training/Certifications: PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP
Required Work Experience: 3-5 years as a recruiter in a high volume, face-paced environment; especially in the manufacturing and industrial sectors
Licenses Preferred: PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP
Required Computer and Software Skills: Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office Suite of applicants, Google Apps for Business suite, iCIMS applicant tracking system
- Expert knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the business.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Knowledge and extensive past use of a web-based applicant tracking system, preferably iCIMS.
- Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Strong knowledge of EEO, VETS, and OFCCP regulations surrounding recruiting.
Interested applicants should apply at https://holcim-lafarge-na.icims.com/jobs/2780/recruiter/job